Can you train multiple plains of motion in one workout? Yes, if a snatch, windmill and a squat walk into a gym together and combine forces to get you torching fat, moving better and feeling great, you can!
That is what happened with this week’s workout, all of these kettlebell movements were placed together in what is a medley of intense fat burning and fun heart bursting conditioning!
Enjoy and check out the video below to learn how to do it.
ONCE AGAIN WE HAVE YOUR GUIDELINES FOR SUCCESS.
- Do all of your sets and reps with quality form. Crap only produces crap!
- Breathe by matching your breathing with each pattern
- Rest as much as you need to and no more.
- Tough it out while working out ( keep in mind the results)
- Enjoy the fat blasting effect and raised metabolism.